|AustraliaMart believes in having a strict policy around Intellectual Property as we are a community of artisans, designers, craftsmen and sellers who sell unique products. Our market place follows the intellectual property laws and best practices to safeguard the interest of our partners, sellers and customers. This intellectual property policy is a guideline on how AustraliaMart actions any allegations / report for intellectual property infringement and what is the process to be followed by the involved parties in case such a situation arises.
Reporting an Infringement
If you would want to notify AustraliaMart about any infringement, counter a notice submitted against you, learn more about why an item was removed from your store. You can do so by writing an email to email@example.com
Copyright and Intellectual Property
- The Website, the Purchase Services and all of the related products of AustraliaMart are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the site content and compilation of the website (including text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips and software) (the 'Content') are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by AustraliaMart or its contributors.
- AustraliaMart retains all rights, title, and interest in and to the Website and all related content. Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer to you:
- the business name, trading name, domain name, trademark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright of AustraliaMart; or
- the right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trademark or industrial design; or
- system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a system or process)
- You may not, without the prior written permission of AustraliaMart and the permission of any other relevant rights owners: broadcast, republish, upload to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the Content or third party contact for any purpose. This prohibition does not extend to materials on the Website which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.